There is nothing better on a winter evening than to curl up at one of the best restaurants in Greensboro, NC, and enjoy a warm clay oven pizza. Sticks & Stones Clay Oven Pizza is proud of the fresh, natural, and local ingredients used in every dish they serve, and they gladly tell guests where each ingredient is purchased. The sources of the fresh ingredients served at Sticks & Stones are as follows:
- Organic flour from Lindley Mills in Eli Whitney, NC
- Free of hormones and antibiotics milk, butter, and
cream from Homeland Creamery in Julian, NC
- Goat cheese from Goat Lady Dairies in Climax, NC
- Fresh produce from Faucett Farms in Browns Summit, NC
- All-natural, free-range eggs from Eggmans Eggs in Pleasant Gardens, NC
- Herbs grown right outside their restaurant in Greensboro, NC
Sticks & Stones have many different pizzas to choose from with creative names like “A kiss before I go,” “Cherry Lane,” “Avalanche,” “Sweet Caroline,” and “Mockingbirdsong.” The pizzas are filled with flavorful toppings like caramelized garlic, all natural Italian sausage, wood roasted chilies, fresh mozzarella, and fresh basil. Every pizza is baked at 700 degrees in a solely wood-burning oven without gas or electricity.
In addition to pizzas, Sticks & Stones also serves salads, soups, and delicious desserts like their Homeland Creamery Ice Cream, Wood Oven Baked Peach and Walnut Cobbler with vanilla ice cream, and Cookie du Jour, which is an extra large cookie made from scratch.
Sticks & Stones is located less than 20 minutes from Ashford Suites High Point, NC, at 2200 Walker Avenue Greensboro, NC 27403.