Music and art lovers will be excited to know that this summer in High Point, NC, there will be concerts all throughout June, July, and August that celebrate music. Hosted by the High Points Arts Council, each concert will be held at different locations all over High Point.
Bring a lawn chair or a blanket and enjoy the best of High Point with a concert! All concerts are open to the public and completely free. Whether you are a lover of rhythm and blues or bluegrass, each concert will have something for you.
Artists, dates, and locations for the concert
- June 17, 2012 – Cruze Control at Mendenhall Station Transportation Terminal
- June 24, 2012 – Carolina Gator Gumbo at High Point City Lake Park
- July 1, 2012 – A Brand New Life at Oak Hollow Festival Park
- July 15, 2012 – Matt Dyllon & Most Wanted at High Point University
- July 22, 2012 – EnVision at Washington Terrace Park
- July 29, 2012 – Old Grass at High
Point Museum & Historical Park
- August 5, 2012 – Swing On! at Mendenhall Station Transportation Terminal
- August 12, 2012 – House of Dues – High Point City Lake Park
Be sure to mark the dates down on your calendar because you do not want to miss out on the fun of the Arts Splash Concert Series. All events will begin at 6:00 p.m., to learn more about the locations of the concerts, click on Arts Splash Concert Schedule. Bring your family and friends out to this celebration of music!